I’m seriously thinking Coca-cola™ is a mild, liquefied form of Benzoylmethylecgonine, also known as cocaine.
The two substances have similar effects. When taken, both :
- keeps you awake at night,
- gives you energy to do shit,
- messes up with your blood pressure,
- gives bad effects to the body when intake is excessive,
- are addictive (seriously, I’m addicted to coke. not cocaine tho. never tried, never will.)
Then it turns out, I’m right; If this is the year 1900! Before, Coke really did have cocaine. The two key ingredients of the infamous Coca-cola™ is Cocaine (which is extracted from coca leaves) and Caffeine (from kola leaves). But the coca leaves part is later changed in order for the company to make a cocaine-free softdrink.
So technically, all that’s acting as a stimulant in Coke now is the caffeine, which also in a milder form establishes the same effects. Well, they’re both amines after all.